Kucoin exchange is one of the leading exchanges in the world of Cryptocurrencies, with a significant volume of users and a very high average daily transaction. Kucoin exchange was established in September 2017 in order to shine in the wide world of cryptocurrency; This reputable and popular exchange has a special focus on projects that are categorized for specialized cryptocurrency research.
This exchange is one of the most reliable exchange platforms that have the most advanced software facilities for exchanging more than two hundred different cryptocurrencies.
The platform of this exchange benefits from a user-friendly interface that different groups of experienced traders and novices can easily work with.
Currently, Kucoin hosts users and enthusiasts of Cryptocurrency transactions from 100 different countries. A simple, fast, and professional user interface along with timely support and many other unique features make this exchange stand out from other active platforms.
Kucoin Pros & Cons
Kucoin Types of Trading
In the Kucoin exchange, users can do their transactions in four different ways, in this regard, the working method of each is explained:
- limit order
Limit order or limit order is a type of exclusive trading of Kucoin exchange that you might be surprised by its mechanism. In a limit order, you can enter a specific price and when the prices reach your entered figure, the order will be completed.
2. Market order
Another exclusive transaction of Kucoin exchange is called market order or market order. Users usually use this order to quickly register their transactions. By using the capabilities of this type of order, you can automatically choose the best prices of different Cryptocurrencies; The task of automatic search of these prices is the responsibility of Kucoin exchange system.
3. Stop limit order
In order to complete the trading training in the Kucoin exchange, it is necessary to examine the stop limit order. This order in Kucoin exchange is one of the most popular features that traders can rely on to enter into a transaction even in non-personal conditions. As a trader in Stop Limit order, you can avoid losses and achieve more profitability.
4. Stop Market order
Or the stop loss of the market is when the user can automatically stop the transaction order at the moment when the price of the desired currency passes a certain point.
Kucoin Trading Fees
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a Crypto currency exchange is the amount of fees. Fortunately, the fee structure at Kucoin is very simple. The desired fee of Kucoin for both sides of the transaction is equal to 0.1%.
The deposit operation in Kucoin is completely free, but to withdraw Crypto currencies in this exchange, certain fees must be paid. It is interesting to note that the dollar value of the withdrawal functions depends on the current market price of the assets in your desired account.
Of course, this exchange has divided users into 12 levels. There are three criteria for classifying users in Kucoin exchange, which are:
The minimum number of KCS tokens held in a recent month
The value of spot transactions in the last month based on Bitcoin
The value of futures transactions in the last month based on Bitcoin
Based on the mentioned criteria, users are classified in 12 levels, whose transaction fees are different in each of these levels. In the table below, you can see complete information about transaction fees in Kucoin exchange. It is worth mentioning that if each of the users has only one of the conditions listed in the second to fourth columns from the right, it is considered in the level.
BTC Spot Trading Pairs
zero fee on selected fiat and stablecoin BTC pairs
BUSD Spot Trading Pairs
zero maker fee on BUSD pairs
on Spot Trading fee
on USDⓈ-M Futures Trading fee
- Kucoin exchange is currently the fifth Cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
- This exchange, like Binance, has its own Cryptocurrency called Kucoin Token (KCS), which can be used to save on transaction fees.
- The volume of liquidity in the Kucoin exchange is large, and this is a great advantage for users in order to make their capital more liquid.
- This exchange supports more than 600 Cryptocurrencies in the market.
- More than ten million users in more than 200 countries of the world use Kucoin exchange.
- The user interface of this exchange is very simple and user-friendly.
- There is an online question and answer service on the site that answers users’ questions in real-time.
- Compared to other reputable exchanges, it charges lower transaction fees.
- Exchange services are available to users 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- It is somewhat possible for users to access exchange services without the need for authentication.
- In this exchange, it is possible to trade cryptocurrencies directly with each other.
- In this exchange, various trading capabilities such as futures, spot and margin are available to users.
- The mobile application of this exchange is also available to users with the same features as its website.
KuCoin proclaims to be used by one out of four crypto traders globally, making it susceptible to being a potential target of cyber attacks. Cryptocurrency exchanges that are well known in the marketplace are considered more secure; thus, it is paramount that KuCoin establishes itself as one of the most high-profile, trustworthy platforms in the space.